7.11.09

9 days.

Methods exam numero due tomorrow.

fucking scary. Trying to study for it today. But it's too hot and pretty outside :(
lame.

Last night went to my primary school bestfriends brothers 21st. Hadn't caught up with trendy properly for ages, was SO nice to do so. Even more exciting, I got to use my id again :) hehe. Being 18 (even though I haven't utilised it properly) is awesome :) Love life.

YABC on friday night was the best... until after break.
dick, tiger, gaysian, shov, fearn and hedge sung me the loudest and best happy birthday and Fearn had made the cutest little cupcakes. This made me realise 2 things. 1, that these people are up there as my dearest friends and 2 this was the only birthday cake I'd had, it was awesome.
I find YABC too long, you get to after break and you crash, I started feeling royally shit too and had to sit out, felt like I was gonna vom vom on someone.

Yesterday morning my alarm went off at 5.2oam so I could get to work by 6am, people think I'm crazy, but the community needed their ham, and someones gotta shave/slice it.

Exam timetable:
Mon: Methods 2
Weds: Music solo
Tues (week): Italian.

9 days til freedom... BRING ON SUMMER!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment