3.11.09

wow.

So. It turns out I am eighteen in 2 hours. What the actual fuck!?












meanwhile, the fact that I am eighteen in literally 5 seconds mean I have been ridiculously distracted today. First day studying alone. I simply could not remain motivated needed Arby, that girl and I study well together. Suprisingly.

Spoke to Gaysian on the phone last night at literally 1am. Was brilliant to catch up on his life.
Miss that kid.


The whole family went out today to 'leave me in peace, so I could study', they did leave me in peace, I did study. Not well, but did nonetheless.

I hate being home alone, but at the same time love it. Found myself making extremely cheesy nachos for lunch coz Mum hates me eating nachos, "they SOOO bad for you", pffft.

Found myself going on a run, was going to run through the park and back, but kept going, got home 45 minutes later. That was alot longer than the 15 minutes I allocated for the run. Tripped over a stick in the park and massively stacked, got up extremely quickly and sprinted off not looking back in the hope no one saw. The 30 people having a cup day picnic/BBQ definitely saw.





Spoke to DB and wished for the thousandth time that exams were over so we could hang out properly without study involved.




Spoke to Ra, we're going out for lunch after the theatre exam tomorrow for my bday, with some ppl from the class and of course the EDSC wanna be DB.


DB sent a text to me that said this 'should we keep it a secret that I'm coming? Do the old. Surprise DB is here! N we tell her I can't make it!'

I was thoroughly confused by this message, a few minutes later he sent a msg that said 'Fuck'.
It was meant for Arby, guess he ruined the surprise! hahaha


twas a cute thought though.






I have an exam tomorrow morning why am I updating my blog?

NIGHT KIDS.... I'll see you next when I am the big EIGHTEENNN :)

No comments:

Post a Comment