10.11.09

no more...




















I never have to do methods ever again.

no more quadratics
no more cubics
no more quartics
no more hyperbolas
no more truncus
no more inverse equations
no more modulus
no more trigonometry
no more differentiation
no more intergration
no more probability
no more calculus
no more METHODS!

I don't think you understand how happy this makes me.

one exam to go guys!! NEXT FUCKING TUESDAY!! ALL my friends have finished and i have 6 days!!!

this upsets me greatly...
thinking of going to the beach tomorrow just coz italian is lame anyway...
Furthermore, shovy called me... offered me a free ticket to Britney!! YES PLEASE :)

Should be a gooooood LOL cannot wait :)

Had my music exam today. Was good... cept I didn't finish the last question. Oh well :)

TUESDAY THE 17TH THE DAY MY LIFE REJUVENATES!

No comments:

Post a Comment